Following the Government’s recent easing of lockdown restrictions, we look forward to welcoming you to the Park. Please read the following information ahead of your visit.
ADVANCE E-TICKETS UPDATE: Save money by purchasing your entrance ticket online before your visit. Available dates shown in green. Click here to buy your E-tickets.
Please note: During the school holidays, we cannot guarantee entry unless you buy E-tickets online before your visit (subject to availability).
For all other ticket options (including day tickets and season tickets), please click here. Season ticket holders and complimentary tickets have been accounted for and there is no need to pre-book.
In line with Government guidance (Step 4), the following measures will be in place:
- Indoor exhibits, including the Tropical House and ‘Madagascar’, will be open. The Park reserves the right to review which attractions will be accessible to the public.
- There will be a reduced hot food and drink menu being served from the restaurant and kiosks. Cold drinks, sandwiches and snacks are also available. You are welcome to bring a picnic to enjoy at the Park.
- The Adventure Playground will be open. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times and use of playground equipment is at your own risk.
The train will be running a restricted service throughout the summer.
- Dogs are allowed in the Park, provided that they are kept on a lead and under adult control at all times.
- The Gift Shop is open every afternoon until 5pm.
- Summer opening times: We are open every day from 10.00 am until 6.00 pm (last admission at 4.00 pm).
As with all public attractions, we rely on our visitors respecting one another’s space. It is recommended that face coverings are worn in indoor areas.
If you are feeling vulnerable, or at all worried about visiting at this time, please visit at a later date.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, do not visit the Park.
Your patience and understanding throughout this ever-evolving situation is appreciated. Circumstances may change and the Park reserves the right to adjust these conditions at short notice.
Last updated: 6th September 2021.