Welcome to our website
The term ‘Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bradwell Grove, Burford Oxfordshire OX18 4JP. Our company registration number is 1005032. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Visiting the Park
Children (16 and under) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Making A Purchase
Animal adoption applies to the species rather than the individual animal, as animals may leave the Park for a variety of reasons including as part of a conservation and breeding programme. If this applies to the whole species you have adopted, we will advise you and you may transfer your adoption to another species.
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept credit card payment. If you are shopping from North America or anywhere else, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped. You may send your credit card information via fax, snail mail or over the Internet.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Please allow a minimum of two weeks for delivery of an adoption, but please note it will take up to six weeks for names to appear on the adoption boards.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free.
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption, through Secure Trading.
Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 01993 823006 (International +44 01993 823006) or fax us on or write to us at Bradwell Grove Burford Oxfordshire OX18 4JW United Kingdom
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm. Any returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.