How we use and protect your information that you give Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens when you use this website.
Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, email, home address and postcode and phone number.
What we do with the information we gather
- We will keep your details on record for one year in case you have a query about your order in that time, after that time we will delete your details. For e-ticket sales we will delete your personal data after 45 days.
- We may use the information to improve the visitor experience.
- If you opt-in, we will send you regular emails about new animal births or arrivals, Park news and other information which we think you may find interesting, using the name and email address which you have provided.
- If you purchase a season ticket and opt in to receiving mail by post we will send you a copy of our yearly newsletter ‘Wild Talk’ to the address provided.
- If you opt in to our email newsletter, your name and email address will be sent to our email mailing house Campaign Monitor where our mailing list is stored on a secure server. You can unsubscribe at any time (at the bottom of each email) or ask to be deleted from this list if you change your mind by contacting us at email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not hold any financial information acquired through any credit card transaction. All our credit card transactions go through a company called Secure Trading.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing (email newsletters) purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at Cotswold Wildlife Park, Burford, Oxfordshire, OX18 4JP, phone us on 01993 823 006 or email us email@example.com as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.