The Museum is due to reopen on the 21st June 2021 and therefore an opportunity has arisen at the Wildlife Park to join the Education Department as a volunteer. We are looking for volunteers to help welcome visitors to our on-site museum. You will help to facilitate activities, such as object handling, trails, answering questions and keeping resources stocked.
The museum will be open to the public at weekends and school holidays. If you have a keen interest in animal anatomy, classification and animal adaptations and have a few hours to spare, please come and join us. You will enjoy welcoming, meeting and talking to people of all ages and backgrounds, and be confident interacting with everyone from families to VIP guests. Enthusiasm for the collections is more important than expertise.
Please click here to download the full volunteer description.
To apply please contact: Helen Hitchman – Education and Activities Coordinator
Telephone: 01993 825 707 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time Chef
Cotswold Wildlife Park is looking for a full time chef to complement our existing full time team of 3 other chefs. Ideally the candidate will have experience in all sections of a kitchen and will have worked in good quality food led businesses.
As a Chef, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Head Chef and Sous Chef, following recipe specs.
- To clearly label and rotate stock including allergen information.
- To ensure that the food is of the highest possible standard.
- Working in an organised manner, and cleaning as you go. All areas should be clean and hygienic at all times.
- To ensure that all food is prepared, produced and packed on time.
- To help with stock management, cleaning fridges, rotating stock and stock counting.
- To always be dressed in the correct PPE for the working environment.
- We would like someone who has a real interest in food and learning. Someone who is enthusiastic and willing to contribute ideas to menus.
- The average working week is 40 hours (straight shifts) over 5 days out of 7 days You will need to be flexible as these shifts are not set and dependent on the clients requirements.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £10.00-£11.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: COVID-19 Precautions
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
To apply please email your CV & covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing date: 10th June 2021
We are seeking a full-time person to join our team within the Restaurant / Catering department.
Key skills required:
- Excellent customer service and communication
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and multi task
- Thrive on responsibility
- An interest in food preparation / presentation / food hygiene
- Team player
- Able to follow instruction and use own initiative when required
- Smart appearance and presentation
To apply please email your CV & covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 10th June 2021