A unique opportunity to go behind the scenes at Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens.
You’ll have the chance to gain practical experience of working with our varied and exciting collection of animals and meet the keepers who look after them on a daily basis.
You will work with our keepers on a one-to-one basis and not as part of a large group, this will enable you to get the most from your day with us.
Your Keeper For a Day Experience…
Will run from 9.00am to 4.30pm and will include activities such as mucking out, preparing food and feeding some of the animals as well as learning about the assortment of enrichment techniques we use to ensure our animals are kept well stimulated.
- You will need to provide suitable weatherproof clothing and sturdy footwear
- We will provide you with any other protective clothing you need to use during your day.
- Lunch is included
- You will receive a gift pack and certificate as a souvenir of your fantastic day.
- Friends and family are welcome to visit the Park on the day of your Keeper experience but will not be able to have access to any behind the scenes areas
- We will provide one complimentary pass for a family member and all other visitors will be charged our normal daily rate.
Keeper for a Day Experiences cost: £230.00
Keeper For a Day Experiences are available on Wednesday. Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year (not including Easter holidays) and must be booked at least seven days in advance.