Following the Government’s recent easing of lockdown restrictions, Cotswold Wildlife Park & Gardens has now reopened and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Park. Please read the following information ahead of your visit.
All tickets MUST be booked online the day before your visit. E-tickets go on sale from 00:00 (midnight) to 23:59 one day in advance. Click here to buy your E-tickets.
There is a maximum capacity of tickets available each day. We are unable to release tickets any further in advance at this stage. We appreciate your understanding of these temporary changes.
- Season ticket holders and complimentary tickets have been accounted for and there is no need to pre-book.
- Bookings are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable to another date.
- Please always check our website and social media for ANY updates.
In line with Government guidance (Step 2), the following restrictions will be in place when we initially reopen:
- All indoor exhibits will remain closed to visitors (Reptile House, Invertebrate House, Tropical House, ‘Madagascar’, Bat House, Little Africa, Giraffe House and the Goat petting area in the Children’s Farmyard). The Park reserves the right to review which attractions will be accessible to the public.
- There will be a reduced hot food and drink menu being served from the kiosks. Cold drinks, sandwiches and snacks are also available. You are welcome to bring a picnic to enjoy at the Park.
- Daily Keeper talks have been cancelled to avoid people gathering in one area.
- The Adventure Playground ‘Skymaze’ will be open. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times and use of playground equipment is at your own risk. Current Government advice on social spacing applies.
- The train is currently closed.
- Dogs are allowed in the Park, provided that they are kept on a lead and under adult control at all times.
- The Gift Shop is open daily between 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. Face coverings must be worn at all times (unless you are exempt). Please bring your own face covering with you. We will only be accepting card/contactless payment in the Gift Shop and kiosks.
- Season ticket holders: Season tickets will automatically be extended by the period of time we are shut and we thank you for your support.
- If you have previously purchased a Keeper Experience/Animal Encounter, we have already contacted those with bookings affected by the current closure. If you had an experience booked after 12 April 2021, we will contact you shortly to confirm your experience is going ahead. Please note that once we reopen, this won’t necessarily mean our experiences can restart but will depend on the restrictions at the time. Thank you for your understanding. If you have any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer opening times: We are open every day from 10.00 am until 6.00 pm (last admission at 4.00 pm).
As with all public attractions, we rely on people observing social distancing rules and respecting one another’s space. Current Government advice on social spacing must be followed during your visit.
If you are feeling vulnerable, or at all worried about visiting at this time, please visit at a later date when restrictions have eased.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, do not visit the Park.
Your patience and understanding throughout this ever-evolving situation is appreciated. Circumstances may change and the Park reserves the right to adjust these conditions at short notice.
Thank you for your loyal support of Cotswold Wildlife Park & Gardens. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Park.
Last updated: 12th April 2021.