Picnic at the Park Competition
On Tuesday 18th June we are holding a competition on our Facebook page where you can send in your photos of having a picnic at the Park. The winning photo will receive a picnic hamper.
Before entering please read through these Terms and Conditions:
- Only photographs taken at the Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens will be considered. It is the intention that images will be used by the Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens to promote conservation, for education and marketing purposes, or through the sale of products containing the images. By submitting your photo you agree to this.
- No watermarking on photos please.
- Photographs with people in them MUST have their permission to be photographed. In the case of children, the parents/guardian must give permission to publish their image.
- Publicity – All entrants agree that, if the judges select their entry, they will agree to related publicity and agree to the use of their name and likeness for the purpose of advertising, promotion and publicity of the competition.
- All details will be kept for the duration of the competition.
The Cotswold Wildlife Park 2019 Photography Competition is now open for entries from adults and children (aged 16 and under).
The overall winner of the adult and child categories will each win a season ticket to the Park. Winners and runners-up will have their photographs displayed in the Park’s restaurant.
Here are the categories for this year’s competition.
We look forward to seeing your photographs and wish you the best of luck!
A photograph that perfectly conveys the character and personality of your chosen individual or group of animals.
Beauty in Nature
Photographs highlighting the natural beauty of any of the Park’s 250 different species of Mammals, Reptiles, Amphibians and Birds.
A new light-hearted category celebrating the comedic aspect of creatures at the Park. Judges welcome photographs featuring anything that has raised a smile during your visit.
“It’s practically impossible to look at a penguin and feel angry” – Joe Moore.
Images revealing the most interesting, memorable or dramatic behaviour of any of the animals in the collection.
The Park is home to many rare and beautiful plants. We encourage entries highlighting the stunning flora planted within 160 acres of landscaped parkland and gardens.
Illustrating the graphic aspect of black and white photography to emphasise the natural drama of the image.
Paws at the Park
Cotswold Wildlife Park has been a dog-friendly attraction since it first opened in 1970. We are proud to be the only large zoological collection in the UK to welcome dogs. The Telegraph recently named us one of Britain’s 25 best dog-friendly days out (2018). In this category, we encourage dog owners to submit photos of their four-legged family member(s) enjoying the Park as much as their owners.
It’s free to enter the competition.
Each person can enter a maximum of 5 photographs. Closing date for entries is 4th November 2019.
When uploading your images please make sure they are no more than 10mb in file size and in jpg or png file formats.